Terms & Conditions
- full payment must be made before we begin on your order. Includes starting any custom artwork or even ordering your garments.
- Own artwork submission will print as is, unless noted otherwise. You are responsible for color matching. Colors on art submissions and design proofs may not be identical to how they come out on our machine.
- If your artwork is low resolution, please be aware that it may look jagged or pixelated.
- Artwork files should be sized to the dimensions you would like them printed. If you would like your file resized we will do so only if specified. Fracture Media will not accept responsibility for corrections not implemented and/or requested after artwork is approved. No custom artwork will be printed before your approval. Delay in approving your proofs will result in extending the order production time.
- If a proof is provided, please review the following for spelling errors or graphic flaws. Once you approve the artwork you take full responsibility.
- If you have chosen to have your apparel shipped, once it leaves our facility you are fully responsible for the shipment. If would like insurance on your package, please let us know in advance. We will not be held responsible for lost packages. Fracture Media will not be held responsible for any shipping delays caused by the shipping company.
- Please review your invoice carefully. Mistakes do happen. Once you approve your artwork, it will be sent into production and cannot be changed. Please review your artwork dimensions and the sizes listed as well as spelling check.
- If you purchase Same Day or Next Day turnaround, you must understand that mistakes do happen. If your item is not something we stock on our shelves and there is a misprint, we will not have enough time to rectify the issue. We suggest choosing standard items we stock in our location. Ask your sales person for details.
- Garments with a specific inks will have press marks and/or pretreatment marks. They usually go away with 1 wash.
- Laser toner printing may have a color variance within the same order. White's in your design may have a shade variance between garments.
- There are no cancellations within 24 hours. Once you have paid for your order, you will be subject to a 15% restocking fee if you cancel your order. Once printing has begun, there are no cancellations.
- Our location is only open Wednesday - Friday from 9:30am to 6pm & Saturday 9:30-5m. If you are unable to pick up during those hours you may email FractureMedia@Yahoo.com to see if someone will be able to meet you at the store to pickup.
- You may send someone else to pick up your order. Please make sure the person picking up knows the order details including customer's full name or business it was placed under.